Sunday, March 31, 2013

What I Wore Exploring




I think I have too many work clothes and not enough casual day clothes. When I look at my closet on the weekend I see a gaping void between work dresses and the stuff I throw on to go grocery shopping. It is somewhat embarrassing to say that it took me like an hour of trying stuff on to finally settle on this outfit. I think it might be time to invest in more jeans and tops combinations, although that just might be an excuse to give up my budget.

These pictures are from our recent adventure day/road trip up to Porteau Cove. I'll be posting more pictures from the day soon.

What I wore: Toque & earrings, Ruche | Sunglasses, Von Zipper | Coat, Simons | Sweater, Kersh | Top, Ruche | Jeans, American Eagle | Boots, Sam Edelman | Purse, Vintage (Originally from Corfu, Greece, "borrowed" from my mother)

No comments:

Post a Comment